thanks for fixing up the blog, guys! :D
some guidelines on what/how to post:
1) each author file will be one blog post. this is to make the author info easier to find.
2) the author's name should be in the post's title. you can be creative and use a title like "meet cynthia ozick" or "a dossier on salman rushdie"
3) make sure you include photos of author and book cover in the post
4) you may want to include links to other sites where you found the most useful info
5) always include your name at the bottom of your blog post.
i do suggest that you post your author files individually because we wouldn't want to give the beadles too much unnecessary extra work.
thanks again, and see you in class tomorrow :)
~ sandra r